We’ve been working with Waylon on his fine motor skills and getting him to practice holding a pen, drawing shapes, etc by utilizing his easel and white board. The other day we were practicing tracing his name, and drawing people. I helped him draw the mouth of the “person,” but the rest he did on his own. When it came time to do the mouth I said, “OK, let’s make this guy happy!!” and Waylon says, “No, I want him to be sad!” So we drew the sad face, then I had to get Waylon to take a picture making his sad face too. Apparently it’s hard to make a real sad face when you’re having fun!!
Wyatt did a little drawing too, he drew most of his picture, but did have some coaching on what body part to draw and where to draw it. I think he did pretty good! It’s cute anyway!!

Waylon's person looks a lot like the ones that my kids used to draw. Wyatt on the other hand, well his person looks like it could be "an alien". Maybe we should just ask Tyler! (;
ReplyDeletean artist in the making!!!!!!
ReplyDelete