Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yet another note to self

Dear Self,

If you try to sit down and update your blog, and your oldest son gets REALLY quiet, chances are he’s running a train wash in the bathroom, and you’ll probably need to put shampoo on the grocery list.

Sincerely,

Crystal

DSCN3108 DSCN3109

6 comments:

  1. Guess I'll be seeing you at Publix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah :) Your boys are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's when they get quiet you have to worry. At least they were cleaning something and not making a dirty mess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOOO my house. I can't tell you how many bottles of shampoo I have lost in Allie's efforts to make BUBBLES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last time our house fell silent my oldest was shaking baby powder all over his room! I'm sure all of us mamas could write a million "Note to Self" blog posts with all that we've learned along the way. :)

    ReplyDelete