Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Despite our busy weekend, jam packed full of parties, we were able to make a quick trip to the pumpkin patch after church today.  We had intentions of getting a picture of the boys together and of buying a couple of pumpkins to carve.  Unfortunately, our mission was not quite accomplished!  We did get a few cute pictures, but not a good one of them together!  They hate to sit beside each other for too long, and asking them to smile for a picture while sitting next to each other is just way too much to ask for!!  As for the pumpkins, well, we just didn’t find any to suit my picky taste!  If I’m going to carve a for real pumpkin, I want it to be pretty perfect!!  Here are the pictures that we managed to get, I think they’re pretty cute, but of course, my opinion may be a smidge biased!

DSCN3240 DSCN3241 DSCN3242 DSCN3243 DSCN3244 DSCN3245 DSCN3248 DSCN3250  DSCN3252 DSCN3253 DSCN3251

HAPPY FALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment