Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sesame Street

DSCN3111 Disclaimer: This is not a good picture post.  It’s possible that one horrible Momma may have left the memory card to the camera in the computer, and apparently her camera only holds about 6 pictures on the internal memory.  Moving along…

Last week the boys took a field trip to see Sesame Street Live 1-2-3…Imagine! 

It was Wyatt’s first field trip and his first ride on a school bus!DSCN3112 DSCN3113 DSCN3114

I was a little nervous because last time we took the boys to a live stage show was “Backyardigans Live” at the Phillips Center and it. was. bad.  We had to leave our good seats up front to sit in the back, then had to leave at intermission because Waylon freaked out with the lights off and all the kids screaming.  It was fabulous.  This time was better….a little bit. 

Both of the boys liked the show…for the first 5 minutes or so.  Then it was, “I’m ready to go home!,” “Is it time for clean up yet?", “Can I have some popcorn?,” “I want this to be OVER!!”  I think it would’ve been better, but the sound was a little off and we couldn’t understand what they were saying half the time.  Plus my boys were super distracted by the kids behind us that had Sesame Street pennants and Elmo light spinners.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to be all Negative Nelly! It was a cute show and we generally had a good time!!

Waiting on the show to start

DSCN3116 DSCN3117

The Sesame Street Crew

DSCN3119

  

Trying to get a picture of me & the boys…this was toward the end! 

DSCN3126

The best part of the day was that Nana & Aunt Tania went with us too, and we had a great time on the way over (without the boys!) and at lunch.  I’m so glad that they were able to go and share the experience!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my time you all. Glad I got an invite to go along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha! I love all of their questions after only 5 MINUTES into the show! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a hoot!! I know just what you mean. Allie Claire and I were both 100 percent ready at intermission. It was good, but soooo long. Wyatt is darling in the picture of him getting off the bus. How exciting!!! His first bus ride and Waylon in his Elmo t-shirt is super cute!

    Looking forward to seeing y'all on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun time!! I can't wait to take Gus, maybe next year. It is so late and so long that I worry about him making it through it:) I love the waiting on the show pics. They look so grown up!

    ReplyDelete