Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brothers

The boys are getting better about playing with each other without fighting.  Note I said better.  They still fight like crazy most of the time, but on occasion I find them playing nicely, and that makes me grab my camera!

DSCN3079

I think that the days are coming that they’re going to try to talk each other into doing things they shouldn’t.  So far, it hasn’t been anything bad that they’ve done, but I know one day it’ll get worse.  Today Waylon talked Wyatt into sitting still and letting him “work” on him. 

DSCN3103 DSCN3104 This was the finished product….

DSCN3107 As long as he learns to discern which times he’s going to listen & do what his brother tells him to, I think we’ll be ok!

3 comments:

  1. When I saw the first picture of Waylon "working" on Wyatt, I just knew he probably found a marker and was adding more features to his face. Then when I saw the stickers on him instead I was able to exhale. I love those boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine fight and argue constantly! GRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good, there is hope! My boys are just entering the stage where they fight over toys. I think we're gonna be in this stage for a while. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete