Saturday, October 23, 2010

Homecoming & Piñata Party

This past Friday, Wyatt had his Piñata Party at school.  This boy (as previously posted) loves a piñata!!  Once again, I didn’t get great pictures, but I blame it on the fact that I had been at work Thursday night and never went to bed  until Friday night at about 8pm.  Therefore, my mind was not in a good photo taking state!! 

It also happened to be Homecoming, so everyone was supposed to dress up in Orange & Black for Spirit Day…my poor kids.  Last year I swore I’d get them some Tiger gear to wear for Spirit Day, but it snuck up on me again and I never got anything.  Poor Jesse, I ran out the door to work on Thursday night yelling back how they were supposed to wear Orange & Black and I wasn’t sure if they had anything, so just to do the best he could!

Waiting patiently for a turn at the piñata…

DSCN3278 The piñata Wyatt’s class made… “Lucky the Dog”

DSCN3280

Lillianne & Wyatt taking a swing

DSCN3282 DSCN3283 

Collecting the loot…

DSCN3288

Wyatt & his candy

DSCN3290

Wyatt & Bailey waiting on the parade to start

DSCN3294

Still waiting…

DSCN3295

Most of the kids’ hands looked like this after shaking their shakers they made in class…

DSCN3296

Watching the parade roll by

DSCN3300

Waylon & Nana

DSCN3301

The only picture I have of the actual parade, and it’s one that Waylon took!!

DSCN3302

1 comment: