Waylon woke up super excited this morning that there was NO SCHOOL!! Jesse even took the day off to spend some family time with the boys and I.
We took the boys over to the museum this morning. They had a good time, loved exploring in the caves and checking out the mammoth bones and shark teeth. Wyatt was the only one who would let me get any pictures, Waylon was too busy being a boy and running around!
Wyatt playing a matching game
This is one of my favorites…what makes me smile is that this is what you get when you say, “Go get dressed…” Thomas the Train shirt, Lightning McQueen ball cap, and “huntin boots!” I love this boy!!
Of course, no trip to the museum is complete without a visit to the fountain…
As we were taking the picture, Wyatt kept saying, “Momma!! Don’t let me fall in!!” This coming from the boy who is a fish in the water!
We had a quick lunch, went and bought a few pumpkins & headed home to get carving. After this afternoon, I now know without a doubt how thankful I am that I didn’t take a real pumpkin to the party! I forgot (since last year) how much gunk is in just one of those boogers! My original plan was for us to carve 4 pumpkins, one for each of us, but after cleaning 3 of them and Jesse & I doing all the carving, we both decided 3 was enough! The boys didn’t want anything to do with the cleaning or carving, but they were really happy with the finished result.
We’ve had such a great (and busy) weekend, but I think my favorite was today and spending time with all of my guys!

Im dubbing y'all the official pumpkin carvers for the tri county area! Y'all are pros! :) what a fun day wit your boys for sure!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pumpkns! I think the Comesanas family is going to have to step up their pumpkin carving game.
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about the pumpkin carving...we haven't carved a pumpkin in YEARS! The past two years I monogrammed our pumpkins...once with upholstery tacks and last year I painted them.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a sweet memorable day with your boys...those are the best. :)
Cute, cute pumpkins! I love that y'all took the kids to the museum and Wyatt dressed himself--he's too much, Crystal! That boy cracks me up.
ReplyDelete