Friday evening we went to the boys first Pumpkin Party. They had been excited all week long, and believe me, that worked in my favor! I don’t know what I’m going to do now without the bribery of “no pumpkin party if you do/don’t …..” Oh well, we still have 3 birthday parties this weekend, then I don’t know what I’ll do!!
I’m posting some pictures to tell the story of the party. Bottom line, my boys had such a great time. Allie & Annabelle’s mommies worked really hard and put together a great First Annual Pumpkin Party. We’re glad we were able to go!! Thanks AC & AB!!
Wyatt thought the corn trough was pretty amazing! So did AC who kept saying, “Paty heah, paty heah! We dot con!!” (Party here, party here! We got corn!!)
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger, or Buzz Lightyear Lone Ranger?! As always, Way preferred to stay to himself!
Wyatt & Ryleigh, AKA Woody & Jessie Cowgirl
When he wasn’t swinging or climbing trees, he was hanging out by the candy corn bucket
I love this picture!
All the kids were in awe over the buffalos, or “buckaloes” as Ryleigh called them!
One of the 2 sweetest Punkins ever!! Miss Allie Claire
Wyatt with his Pumpkin, it seriously took 5 minutes to “carve.” One of the best decisions I’ve ever made.
Waylon with his Pumpkin. Notice the costume is gone, he shed it before we were finished eating supper!
Wyatt post piñata swing. He kept saying he was going to “smack that pumpkin open!” I missed the shot of the swing, but he gave it enough oomph to knock his hat off!!
Wyatt with his 2nd “Owl-o-Ween” treat…they were pretty yummy & his favorite treat!!
You can check out some of the other blogs of other mommies that I’m sure will have pics and stories from the party. Here’s a few links:

It was so great to finally meet you last night...and hug your sweet neck! :) Your little "Buzz" and "Woody" were adorable. Until we finalize our adoption all of my posts with pics are on the private blog. I would love for you to become a reader! Can you give me your email address so I can send you an invite?
ReplyDeleteimmeasurablymoremama@gmail.com
love the post girl--you did a good job!!!we had fun!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad y'all came, Crystal! We had the best time at our 1st Annual Pumpkin Party and it looks like Waylon and Wyatt had a big time too. Call me so we can meet up and eat this week!!
ReplyDeleteit was so good to see yall last night! I'm so glad yall were able to come! The craft pumpkin was GENIUS, and so was the light inside! LOVED it!!!! The boys are both too cute for words!!!
ReplyDelete