Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Needed That Laugh

These past few days have been draining.  I am tired.  Emotionally worn out and just physically beat.  I have cried, prayed, cried and prayed some more.  Granted, there are others in my life, 2 families in particular, that have had a much more draining week than I, but still as yet, I am beat.  

Tonight I was online, catching up on blogs.  While reading one that I find pretty humorous most days, I found a link to another that literally had me LOL-ing. (Which would be “laugh out louding,” which makes no sense, and I’m pretty sure “louding” isn’t even a word, but I’m too worn out to go back and figure something else out.  So….)

I was on the Big Mama blog where she had posted a link to the Catalog Living blog.  Oh. My.  It did me good to have that good belly laugh.  Your sense of humor may not be as warped as mine, and you may not find it funny at all, but I promise it’s worth a gander. 

2 comments: