My boys LOVE puzzles. Especially Wyatt. He can sit down with a jigsaw and it keep him busy for quite some time. This morning we did 2 really big puzzles, probably the biggest he has ever seen.
While we were working on one of them, he was laying on top of the pieces. I told him to get up because we’d never find the pieces if he was laying on them. He looks at me & said, “They would be under me.” Such a matter of fact little guy!!
Here’s the pics:
And Wyatt also wrote his name this morning…
I’m pretty proud!

pretty proud? I can see why! They are so precious! :)
ReplyDeleteHOW CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny. And you should be proud! The first time my sister wrote her name, it was on the wall in the church sanctuary during a funeral. Mom didn't know whether to be proud or get onto her :) Those boys are growing up so fast, Crystal!
ReplyDeleteAwww, makes me think of the days when Taylor and Chloe would lay on the floor and put these together. I'm glad they are enjoying them and Mommy got brave with the big ones.
ReplyDeleteWoah! Those boys are so smart. You should be one proud momma!! And good looking ;)
ReplyDeleteYour boys are precious! You must have A LOT of fun with them being so close in age.
ReplyDelete