Wednesday, January 7, 2009
So do something already!
Latest update on the speech thing...she came out yesterday at 3:45 and didn't leave until 5:20...yeah...I know. I had such a headache and wanted to cry by the time she left. I really wanted to call in to work pleading mental health, but since she didn't leave till 5:20 and cut off time to call in is 5:00, my plan was foiled. Luckily I had my girls at work to get me laughing again and we had a great night. Oh yeah, so back to the "therapy". She didn't do a whole lot, just "observed." I'm sick of people "observing" my child, I wish someone would just DO SOMETHING. Thank goodness this is free or I would be griping about not getting my money's worth. OK, so maybe I'm expecting a little too much a little too soon....she did leave us with homework for the next 2 weeks until she comes back. We'll see how that goes. More later, I'm tired and trying to get motivated to start getting ready for work. Yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Honey, I'm saying a prayer for you. I'm certain that this will work itself out. Hopefully this girl can give him the help that he needs. But unfortunately, things don't always fix overnight. It'll happen though. Never fear. Just try to find something funny to keep your mind off of it for a little while, as hard as it sounds. Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete