Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Gotta love those gals!
Let me just say that I work with the greatest group of girls ever. Tuesday was my birthday and Amy and Monica from work had put together a little party for me Monday night since I had to be at work on my birthday. Amy had made this yummy black bean and spinach dip and Monica was going to pick up a fruit tray, but I got called off from work. Great for me because I got to stay home with Jesse and the boys, but I was a little disappointed because they had done that for me and I was going to miss it. So I get to work Tuesday night with everyone telling me how great my birthday dip was...rub it in right....I love that dip! Well, Sarah, Lori, Carole, Cameron, Ashley, Mary and Mary, and Dr Marichal ended up getting a cake for me, ordered pizza, had chips and dip and sushi (yuck....didn't care for that part) and made paper cut out balloons for my birthday! It was so sweet and unexpected. So we ate good and partied hard for a few minutes before it all hit the fan with the 87 (well, it seemed like it anyway) triages started filing through the door! What a great night for having to be at work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment