Sunday, January 4, 2009
Hey, I'm a blogger...
So, I'm not really sure about this whole blogging thing....Carrie talked me in to it and I'm sure she'll be proud of me! I can do Facebook, MySpace, etc...those you just have to put "Crystal is....." This is way more than just filling in the blank. I'm not sure what I'll have to say that everyone else will be interested in, but I promised I'd give it a try...we'll see what happens. Gotta get those banchees settled for tonight, so this is all I can manage for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are SO funny! I think you should tell wild stories about your little banchees...they always crack me up. Also, you could share colorful tales from labor and delivery! Annie and I would love that! Just make sure you change the names to protect their identity (unless we know them in which case you HAVE to share).
ReplyDeleteI love it! You are so funny. Why don't you tell stories about your little banchees (they always crack me up) or you could share colorful tales from labor and delivery. Annie and I would love that! Just make sure you change the names of all the mothers to protect their identity (unless we know them, in which case you have to share)!!!
ReplyDelete