Monday, January 12, 2009

Sick of snot

We are sick. OK, well not all of us, but 2 out of 4 and lets call it all. We took Wyatt for his 18 month checkup on the 29th and discovered he had an ear infection. So that made me feel like crappy mom of the year, how did I not know...but Dr. Beebe made me feel a little better by telling me that we caught it early and it shouldn't cause Wyatt much pain. Let me tell you, this was our first experience with an ear infection and it wasn't fun to say the least. The first couple of nights were pretty bad, but then it did get better. So, we did the 10 days of antibiotics and darn it if he isn't sick again!!! Runny nose, cough, "just a virus" I'm sure. I swear, that kid picks up everything!!! He's for sure to have perfect attendance in kindergarten because by then he'll have an immune system of steel! Now Waylon has the same runny nose and we are up to our elbows in snot...figuratively of course...ewww. Now doesn't that leave you with a pretty picture!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I certainly hope that your boys are feeling better soon. You are too funny Crystal.

    ReplyDelete