Monday, January 5, 2009
My nerves are officially on end
So the speech therapist called this afternoon and she's coming out tomorrow afternoon at 3:30...yikes, I'm a bundle of nerves! On the plus side it gives me all day tomorrow to try to straighten up the place (even though it's a well known fact that I keep a SPOTLESS house, haha) but that also leaves all day tomorrow to think!! Not to mention that Way will most likely either be sleeping or in desperate need of a nap at that time. But, for tonight, I will lounge on the couch and watch crap TV while my kids are in bed and try not to think about what tomorrow will bring. I will say a prayer and LET IT GO!! I will think about what a great day and afternoon I had with those precious boys of mine and how much fun we had playing outside. It's amazing how entertaining it is to little guys to throw a handful of sycamore leaves in the air and shout "yahoo!!". I'm not sure if they liked the fact that Momma was letting them throw things or that Momma was standing there acting like a nut....I'm sure it was the latter, but hey, to get those giggles I'd do it 10,000 more times!! So, say a prayer and wish me luck for tomorrow...I'm sure it will not be near the big deal that I'm setting it up to be, but still, I'll take all I can get!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll say a little prayer for you tomorrow. I'm sure everything will be fine. BTW, your boys are SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI have complete confidence in you...You will handle the "awkward situation with the therapist" like a pro and if Waylon is sleeping or grumpy then oh well--surely she would take into account that the middle of the afternoon is nap time.
Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI know it will all work out. Either way, at least you'll know and can make a plan for how to procede!