Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Snuggies or Scheduling....God is so good!
God is so good, like Annie says, even in the smallest things, He is there and watching out for us! I was so worried about Waylon's surgery, not so much the procedure, mind you, but more about the fact that the surgery was scheduled for 11:00 am and he couldn't have anything to eat or drink after midnight the night before. My child loves his milk! Like, in the mornings, I have to have my coffee and Way has to have his milk. It's crazy, we're that obsessed with our morning beverages. To say that I was not looking forward to having to keep him from drinking or eating till close to lunchtime is the understatement of the century (there I go exaggerating again, sorry). Hallelujah the Dr.'s office called today and said they were rescheduling his surgery for 9:30 am!!! YAY!!! This will still not be fun on the milk-front, but 9:30 is lots better than 11:00!! So now girls, let this be a testament that whether it be Beth Moore with a Snuggie (sorry, Slanket), or rescheduled surgeries, our God is amazing even in the tiniest moments!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Amen, Amen and Amen! So glad yall got an earlier surgery. I'll be thinking of and praying for you guys tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGood luck... I'll be praying for you guys!
ReplyDeleteI'm really happy that you got it scheduled for earlier. Maybe it won't be such a battle. Y'all are in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDelete