Monday, February 9, 2009
Moving right along...
OK, short post today because I am TIRED!!! It has been crazy busy at work, worked Tues through Fri and now back again for the next 3 nights, yuck! Anyway, we went back to the ENT today and found out Way's not much better, he's still "muffled" so we're going ahead with the tubes and also having his adenoids taken out too. He'll have his surgery this Friday the 13th at 11:00 am. Please pray that all goes well, he'll have to be under general anesthesia and that scares me a little. I know God will take care of him, please pray He'll do the same for my nerves! Thanks in advance guys, I love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know that it is hard not to be nervous when it comes to your kids and the things they go through. You all will be in my prayers. My prayer for your family is that Waylon will stay well between now and surgery time so that it will not be postponed. God will wrap His loving arms around you and Jesse and give you the comfort that you need to settle your nerves. That everyone involved in this surgery, from the person who checks you in to the one who sees you out on Friday will know what a special little boy Waylon is and that God is with each and everyone of them. I know Waylon is going to be fine and everything will work out good. The Lord will take care of it all. Just know that there will be many people praying for you and Waylon and those people love you dearly. Keep your chin up and think positive about everything. I wanted to share this verse with you. "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for in Yah, the Lord, is everlasting strength." Isaiah 26:3-4 Love you!
ReplyDeleteI will keep you guys in my prayers. Let me know if you need anything(you know I am right around the corner).
ReplyDeleteSad to hear he has to have surgery. I had my adnoids taken out and it wasn't bad, I loved the icecream!!!! All will go well as God will be with him through it but I will say a prayer anyway.
ReplyDeleteI will definately keep him in my prayers, Crystal. I'm sure everything will go ok.
ReplyDelete