Friday, February 20, 2009

Momma's night out

Things are going well!! Waylon is now talking more, granted, not like sentences or anything, but he is definitely repeating LOTS more (ie- we're REALLY having to watch what we say these days!) It's pretty impressive...we're really excited!

Tonight Jesse and I are going out to see a movie and have dinner with Tania & Chuck....no kids allowed! I'm very excited..we're going to see Gran Tarino, I'm not sure if I'll love the movie, but I know I'll love the time out with other adults. My goal is to stay awake during the entire movie..I worked 1/2 a shift last night then came home and slept for about an hour. Something about watching a movie is like a direct link to the sleep center of my brain. You might as well mark me down for the count. Hopefully, since I am expected to sit and remain upright in the theater, I'll be able to stay awake, plus we're planning to eat afterward, so I won't have a full tummy which is also a sure bet on sleepiness!

Wow, I just realized how boring I am...I can't think of anything else to blog about....I'll blame it on my sleep deprived brain, then I'll think up another excuse for next time!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad Way's doing good! I was praying hard for yall last Friday! Have fun on your date night... isnt that the new Clint Eastwood movie? I heard it was good...the only movie I've seen lately was "Confessions of a Shopaholic" and I doubt very seriously you'd get your man to sit through that one! ha...
    have a good weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, please! I am super jealous over your adults only date night. I know you sure have one fun night out (WITH adult conversation) coming, with all the issues y'all have been dealing with lately. I'm so proud of the good momma that you are and I know that Jesse is to. Y'all have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will enjoy the evening even if you take a nap. Katie wants to watch a movie tonight but I would fall asleep. Your mom keeps me updated on the little man. I am so excited about his progress..the power of prayer makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete