Yippee!!! The Dr's office called a little while ago to tell us that they are rescheduling us, again, this time for 8:00!! Now, normally, my "have to have everything written on the calendar, need a plan" self would be beyond irritated at this point with all this rescheduling, ultimate plan changing predicament. However, for once it doesn't bother me at all, knowing that this will probably be much better for Way. Now I'm thinking, holy cow, I have so much to do tonight before I go to bed, plus, I seriously need to get to bed early tonight. For those of you who don't know, I am not one who is fond of getting up early in the mornings, hence the reason I work night shift. I know that if it is left for me to get things together in the morning, it is inevitable that something will be forgotten. Like, get in the truck and go over the list: "bag-check, juice-check, diapers & wipes-check, Rover (Waylon's Backyardigan's truck)- check, Puppy-check, oh my gosh, Waylon's still in the bed, I knew I should've done all this last night!!!" See the disaster that could ensue? We have to be at the hospital at 6:30 in the morning, I'll be there but no promises on being 100% coherent! Thank the Lord that Jesse is an up & at 'em morning person! God is giving me less and less time to stress and I love it (granted the decreased stress level is probably in direct correlation with that horribly early time and my functioning at much less than capacity brain)!!
My poor Tania, bless her heart, will be coming out to my house at 5:45 in the morning to watch Wyatt. She must love us lots to be so good to us! Plus, she said she's gonna cook supper for us, so she must REALLY love us!! Once again, I say I am so blessed to have such wonderful, caring family and friends! What's really cool about all this is that right now, I have such a peace about things and I know that everything is going to work out and we will all be fine and hopefully home by lunchtime.
So, that's the latest, if they call again for earlier, we're all going to go sleep in the call room in Labor & Delivery because I don't think I can drag my behind out of bed and into Gainesville any earlier than we already have to be there! More updates as they come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll be there with "bells on" (well maybe not with bells on) at 5:45. Thought about just coming to spend the night with you all, but decided I would rather sleep in my bed than on your couch. :) Although if you call me back tonight and say they want you to be there even earlier, that couch may call my name! Get a good nights sleep and I will see you in the morning. Love ya & praying for you all!
ReplyDelete