This weekend has been so fun! How about this warm weather?!? This afternoon I actually was able to wear capris, tank top and flip flops outside to play with the boys! I know in a couple of months (weeks more like it) I'll be wishing that it was fall weather again, but for today, I love the warmth!! We got out on the 4-wheeler once again and took a long ride this afternoon and between the sun shining down and the breeze as we rode...ahhhhh....bliss.
Ms. Becca came out this morning and Waylon had a good visit today. He actually cooperated (for the most part), he did a couple of puzzles, matched shapes and colors, and did lots better than I thought he would. Now, I know that sounds kind of bad on my part, but I just mean that we haven't really worked on colors very much, so that's the only reason why I'm surprised he did so well. He played with play-dough and golf tees, and actually picked the play-dough up to put it back in the can. For him, that's a really big deal! Also, when we played outside today he went down our slide on the playset by himself and it's a lot bigger than the one at the park!! He's picking up many, many new words and really progressing in the speech department. To someone who may not know him, it may not seem like much, but it's a huge improvement from where we started! He's just making us so proud in so many ways!
And Wyatt, well he's just steadily doing his own thing, new stuff everyday, and mostly being silly and keeping us laughing!
My "Honey-Nut Cheerio"...Mr. Silly!
Please keep us in your prayers this next week. We will be having Waylon's transition meeting at TES on the 18th where (from what I understand) we'll be going over his previous testing and seeing if he is eligible for school (duh, he is) and what kind of services he'll be eligible for. Lord knows, my nerves will be crazy....so I'll need any extra prayers you can send my way!!

Tell me please, where do I get a box of Honey Nut Cheerios that big?! I would be in heaven! Amen on the good weather!!! I can hardly wait to get outside with Allie these warm days.
ReplyDeleteI am SO glad to hear that Waylon's latest visit went well. That boy is coming right along and we're so proud for y'all. I know it is a huge answer to lots of worried prayers. God is SO good! I know the meeting at TES will go well, but we'll be praying just the same.