Saturday, March 7, 2009

Random acts of cuteness

My kids do the cutest things. I realize I may be a teeny bit biased, but I really do think they are exceptionally cute and do exceptionally cute things. This post is going to be less blog and more pictures. Taking a cue from Annie & Carrie, I am proud to say that I now take my camera everywhere with me and also keep it handy around the house to catch those moments that I know one day I would surely forget. (This is much easier now since I got rid of my dinosaur and got a new camera, thanks Jesse) So, here are a few random pictures of the boys around the house that I thought were pretty adorable and wanted to share.

Such a good book, even if it is upside down!
He scooted himself all around the living room on this

Not an unusual occurance at our house to find Waylon naked...

He's scared of the vacuum on, but when it's off he loves it!


I love this one, he looks so sweet


Check out those baby blues
I got brave and brought out the paint this afternoon. Wyatt had fun, I think he just about painted himself as much as the paper, but he did end up with quite the masterpiece! Waylon (not surprisingly) didn't want to participate this time.

Getting started...

Painting himself...

The finished product

1 comment:

  1. I cant decide which picture is my favorite-- the hiney one, the vaccum one, or the car seat one... they're ALL my favorites. Your boys are ALL boy. I love that.

    ReplyDelete