We went back for our post-op checkup for Waylon today...good news, Dr. Walker says that his ears look great, no more fluid and no complications from having the tubes put in!! He said that we still have a couple of months before all the swelling goes down from his adenoids, but there is already improvement in that Waylon doesn't snore nearly as bad!! We don't have to go back until July and at that point they'll do another hearing screen to see what kind of progress we've made. I was hoping they'd do one today, but I guess it's too soon to get an accurate evaluation. We took Waylon to the duck pond after the appointment where he fed them teddy grahams, which those duckies loved!! Amazingly, he wasn't scared of the ducks at all,
haha!!
One duck came to check us out....

Then these guys heard how good those banana teddy grahams were...

Pretty soon the whole flock came to see what it was all about!!

Praise the Lord for Waylon's good report! I know you are one most relieved momma at this point! I love these pictures, and might I compliment you on taking more and more pictures of your cute boys. My mom likes to tell the story of J going in that very same duck pond after those ducks after one of his appointments (as a child)....Hopefully Waylon and Wyatt won't be feeling that wild anytime soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to hear about Waylon's report. Those are really cute pictures of him with the ducks.
ReplyDelete