Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy...St. Patrick's...Shamrock...Something Day!!
Hope you all wore your green today...I didn't. No, nobody pinched me, or even asked where my green was, really, I have more important things to do than celebrate a day that I have no idea what is being celebrated other than green beer. Come to think of it, I've never celebrated this day other than to wear green when I was in school just so that a pinch would not come my way. On the year or so that I forgot, I would lie and say my undies had some green, or that I always carry my eyeballs and they're green. Anyway, I heard on the radio today that there are some groups trying to change the name of this "holiday" from St. Patrick's to Shamrock Day. This amazes me how the radio had nothing better to talk about. My point being, whatever you choose to call it, I hope you all had a great day & in the spirit of St. Patty's, Shamrock, whatever you want to call it....Happy Green Day from the Rodgers' cuties!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Shoot yeah... I'd kiss those cute things. Happy St Patty's Day
ReplyDeleteThose little Rodgers boys sure are cute! Of course I would give them kisses even if they weren't wearing those cute little shirts. I'm glad I got to spend time with them today, and of course you too.
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you keep from biting those cute boys. I swear, if I was around them for more than 30 seconds flat, they'd have bite marks!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour boys are looking cute as ever. You're right...these radio stations have nothing to talk about anymore.
ReplyDeleteHow much do I want to cover your cuties in kisses!!!
ReplyDelete