Saturday, December 3, 2011

School Pictures 2011

Don’t you just LOVE school pictures??  Here are the boys’ from this year…

I think Waylon’s turned out pretty good…

101

Waylon – Kindergarten

Wyatt’s cracks me up!  Check out the look on his face!  Also, I’m not sure what that shadow on his chin is…I don’t recall a bruise, and I also don’t recall his hair looking so poofy when he left the house that morning!!  Every time I look at it, it just makes me laugh smile ;) 

102

Wyatt – Pre-K Senior

Retakes?  I think not!

5 comments:

  1. OH what cute pics!!! Waylon's looks so good!! Wyatt's cracks me up too! He looks like he has a sense of humor!!! It makes me smile too!..Actually they both make me smile.
    I have always loved receiving school pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop it! Wyatt has Ken doll hair?! His hair does not look like in real life...that is too weird.

    ReplyDelete