Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas on Main & Church Christmas Play 2011

Here are the pictures from this past weekend! 

They boys had a blast again at Christmas on Main.  They were such handsome guys…we headed out to the rodeo after the festivities in town, sadly, I did not take any pictures there!

DSCN5110DSCN5112DSCN5117DSCN5118DSCN5120DSCN5123DSCN5124DSCN5125

This year, Waylon asked Santa for a “Vehicle.”  When asked what kind of vehicle, he responded, “A Chevy!”  Wyatt asked for a Cars Leapster game.

On Sunday, we had our Christmas Cantata at church.  The kids did a skit and a song.  The boys were cows again this year, and may I say, some very cute cows they were!

DSCN5128DSCN5129DSCN5130DSCN5136

3 comments:

  1. adorable cows!!! I bet they are hard to corral too! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the picture of them going "sledding". So glad that we were able to be there for their program. We really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what cute little cowboys and cows you have!!! I love how they dress in the western wear!! I know y'all are so very proud of these two little fellas. :)
    I hope y'all have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete