We’ve wanted to get pictures of the boys done for a while now, but haven’t found the time or extra cash flow to have them done. I was getting a little panicky about Christmas card pictures, so Jesse suggested we just try to take some ourselves. With a little hard work (getting decent kid pictures is ROUGH!) and a little editing, I’m proud of what we got! I know I already posted these on Facebook, but these are for my non-FB friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love all these pictures. I especially love the ones you framed for me for Christmas. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteWow, didn't realize y'all did these yourselves! You did a fantastic job!! Also love the editing.
ReplyDeleteWhat type of editing software do you use?
One of my faves is the bottom left photo! Also love the one of the guys walking on the railroad tracks with their back towards you!
P.S.
ReplyDeleteDidn't realize I had "your" blog layout! I like it because you can use it after Christmas.. :) Great minds think alike!!! lol
Also thanks for visiting & commenting on my blog!
These are the best pictures, Crystal! And to think you were worried :) I love the one of the boys and Jesse walking with their arms out!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE these pictures!!! You did so good! What program did you use to edit them?
ReplyDeleteThese are great, I love both the walking on the tracks pictures. What a good-looking family!
ReplyDelete