Monday, December 26, 2011

Elf on the Shelf Day 12…Time to Say Goodbye

Freddie B. was missing Santa and found a picture to look at…

DSCN5230

Freddie B. only stayed for a few hours on Christmas Day…it’s a long flight back to the North Pole and he had to get going.  He did leave a note for the boys that read,

Dear Waylon and Wyatt,

     I had so much fun playing at your house!  Thank you for letting me come and visit you!  I have to go home now to help Santa get ready for next Christmas, and to see my Elf family; I miss them so much.  Be very good boys and I’ll see you next year at Christmas time.  Merry Christmas!!

                                                             Love,

                                                             Freddie Boogerhead

2 comments:

  1. Aww, so sweet. Going to miss seeing post about all the antics of Freddie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm missing Freddie B right now!!!! What a keepsake this blog is and years from now your boys can read what you've written!
    I've seen a site that will actually print your blog for you into a memory book!! Wouldn't that be totally awesome?

    ReplyDelete