Today was the first morning that our Elf came to visit. His name…Freddie Boogerhead. That’s what happens when 4 and 5 year old boys get to name the Elf!!
He came riding in on a sleigh last night for the boys to find him this morning…
The boys are so excited that he’s here! They showed their Nana this morning when she came to pick them up for school. They told her, “Don’t touch him or he will lose his magic and can’t come back to our house again!!”
I think they love the idea of finding out what kind of mischief Mr. Freddie Boogerhead will get in to!
More of Freddie B. to come!

Love that Freddie B. came to your house by sleigh. I'm sure the boys will have lots to tell me when I see them again.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I am not having serious mommy guilt because I'm pretty sure we are the only family without an elf in the trycounty area.
ReplyDeleteOh how funny!!! I've seen other posts about the Elf coming to visit! Love the idea.....can't wait to see what Mr. Freddie gets into... :)
ReplyDelete