After reading Annie & Mandi’s posts on the Shutterfly offer for bloggers, I had to get in on the deal too!
I’ve been through Shutterfly’s selection of Holiday 2010 cards, and it’s so hard to only pick a few favorites! Here are some of mine:
If you know me, you know I like almost anything with a bird and branches…
This simple snowflakes design caught my eye…
I just like the simplicity of these two…
And something about me loves this plaid and itty bitty tree!
It seems like a great deal, 50 free cards just for doing a blog post! I’m really excited! I’ve ordered from Shutterfly before, and I’ve never been disappointed with the finished product. In fact I just got my photo book in from Halloween, and I love it! Go on over HERE to get all the details!
Not only do they have an awesome selection of Christmas cards, they also have birthday, thank you; any occasion you could think of!! Not to mention calendars, photo cards and all kinds of gift ideas.
I can’t wait to get my cards designed, Shutterfly makes it so easy!! Now if getting my two crazies to get close enough to each other to get a decent picture was just as easy, I’d have it made!!

Crystal, Can't wait to see the post with the cards you ended up picking!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow do I get in on this deal? Pretty cool1! :)
Love your new Christmas background.
Okay, so I am going to have to do this too. This is too good of a deal to pass up. You know me, very seldom do I pass up a good deal!
ReplyDeleteIt's such a great deal! I like the plaid too. :) And I'm really liking your vintage Christmas blog design.
ReplyDelete