Thursday, November 25, 2010

TES Thanksgiving 2010

Today was the last day of school before Thanksgiving break.  We went to Wyatt’s class for a Friend’s Feast.  His teachers and other helpers did a great job on lunch…the food was great!  Here’s our little Pilgrim!

The Three Amigos

DSCN3560

 Wyatt’s Class

DSCN3561

Waylon’s class also had a Thanksgiving Feast and joined up with another class to do a Thanksgiving song program.  Ya’ll.  I was so impressed.  Not only was it adorable, but our Waylon did so good.  He stood up there, sang his songs, did the motions, wore the costume and made this Momma’s heart super happy!!  I could’ve cried from being so proud!

DSCN3564

Hope you all have had a fantastic and blessed Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

  1. They are a pair of cuties for sure! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! In the moment you miss alot of it but I laughed my butt off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little Pilgrim and Indian you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darlin!!!! I love it. Those boys are so cute. Hope to see you on Thursday!!! (Also, loving the background)

    ReplyDelete