Saturday, November 13, 2010

Waylon & Wyatt-isms

This is mainly for me, I really don’t want to forget the things my kids are saying right now.  Here’s some of my favorites…

*Jesse eating some Ivy House leftovers*

Wyatt:  I smell somethin’.  It smells wike dewicious!!

 

*Every night when we put them to bed, after brushing teeth, reading their Bible and saying prayers*

Both:  Where we goin when we wake up?

 

*After the Pumpkin party and getting to play with Ryleigh (AKA “Wywie”)*

Waylon:  I played with Wywie.

Jesse:  Do you love her?

Waylon: *all shy* Yes.

Jesse:  Do you kiss her?

Waylon:  I was sittin by Wywie and I was gone kiss her, but I can’t know how and I’m gone need some help.

*General sayings*

Waylon: Kisses are for lovin.

                 I can’t know how.

                  I can’t go to school.  School is over.  School is broken.

Wyatt:   I can do it all by myself (The tone of his voice as he says this is one of my favorite things…ever!)

                 Me:  Give me a kiss…another one..another one..another one….

                Wyatt:  We can’t do it all day wong!!

 

Both of them say this, “Papa is old and brown.”

And my personal favorite, probably of all their little time, is this one:

Me: Way, what do you want for breakfast?

Waylon:  Cereal.

Me:  What kind?

Waylon:  Lovers.

Me: *puzzled* Huh?!

*Waylon points*

IMAG0168

I love those guys.

4 comments:

  1. never a dull moment with the rodgers boys! so precious!!! :) Their wives will LOVE reading this one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet boys!!! I love reading their sayings, keep 'em coming ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...that is so sweet. And funny! Now, why is papa brown??? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and I wouldn't want to foget them either!

    ReplyDelete