Believe it or not, this was the first year that our boys have ever been Trick 0r Treating! Last year, we did a Trunk or Treat at our church, but they’ve never been door to door before.
They were a little unsure of the whole process at first, so Jesse would walk them up to the door…
…but after a couple of houses, they had the routine down pat!
It was so cute hearing them saying “Trick or Treat!!” At the first house we went to, I overheard Wyatt whispering to his Daddy, “I’m so excited!” By the 6th house, he was loudly proclaiming, “I’m gettin tired of this!”
This has definitely been our most busy Halloween season yet! We’ve been to a Pumpkin Party, a Fall Festival/Trunk or Treat at our church and my sister’s church, a Fall Festival at a local school, and a couple of birthday parties too!! It’s so tiring but I’m loving all the memories we’re making!

Buzz and Woody are so cute. So glad that you all came to the Family Fun Fest last night!
ReplyDeleteyour boys are precious!! SO ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteI'd say ya'll celebrated the season right! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet memories!
ReplyDelete