Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wyatt’s New Trick

Wyatt is pretty proud of himself.  He’s recently learned to hop on one foot and is all too happy to show off his mad skills.  (And yes, my house is a wreck.  The playroom is a wreck.  I have 13 blankets on my couch.  I may or may not have wiped the ketchup off my kid’s face before taking this video.  It’s supposed to be 20 degrees tonight, and his arms are going to be nice & toasty while his legs freeze.  That’s how we roll.  I am new to the 5 day a week working world, and all the kinks of how to keep the house and children clean & under control haven’t been worked out.  Wait, who am I kidding…my house was like that even when I was home 4 days a week.  Let’s blame it on the kids….anyway…just watch my cute kid & don’t judge me.  Ha.)

PS- In case you didn’t catch what was going on at the end….he was “melting.”  Not sure what that’s all about, but I am sure I love that boy.

4 comments:

  1. I couldnt see the video, but laughed so hard at your forestatement. You are too much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't see the video, but Crystal, you always crack me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I think he's gotten his melting inspiration from Frosty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is too much!!! I love that boy and his mad hoppin' skills ;)

    ReplyDelete