Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Days before Christmas 2010

This Christmas season has definitely been a busy one for the Rodgers’ crew.  It seems like every weekend we’ve had something going on leading up to the blessed Christmas Day.  We’ve had lots of fun, and I think to keep it simple, I’m just going to have a Christmas in pictures post.  Here goes…

Christmas Parade and Church Christmas Program

DSCN3746DSCN3749DSCN3755DSCN3836DSCN3839

School Christmas Program and Build a Bear Fieldtrip to the Mall

DSCN3769DSCN3771DSCN3783DSCN3784DSCN3810DSCN3812DSCN3817DSCN3820DSCN3823DSCN3826DSCN3827DSCN3834DSCN3835

Christmas Party at School

DSCN3845DSCN3846DSCN3852DSCN3864DSCN3869DSCN3872DSCN3875DSCN3882DSCN3883

As we go through the rest of our Christmas Day at our home and at Nana’s, the busyness continues.  But one thing, no matter how busy it gets, we always remember the true reason for this season, the whole reason we get to have all of this fun and all of these blessings, the birth of our Savior, Jesus.

“For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given….And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Might God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace”  Isaiah 9:6

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I'm so glad y'all had a great Christmas!!! Looks like the boys have had a busy, fun, month!!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Christmas! I am loving the boys dressed as cows. Can you say, Halloween 2011?!

    ReplyDelete