Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Are we nuts???

So we're taking the big plunge. OK, don't get all excited....no, we are not going for #3! We are, however going to be taking the boys on their first trip to Disney World in a couple of weeks. To be perfectly honest, when I think about going, I am super excited but I also get just a bit of nausea at the same time. 2 toddlers at Disney? Are we insane?!? Especially with my Waylon who balks at the idea of anything unfamiliar?!? I'm so nervous! I wonder about the big things...how will they react to the characters, will they want to ride on the rides, are they just going to be hot and grumpy, and even the little things....how much juice should I take, should I take my own stroller, how are we going to get Waylon to wear shorts?!?!? So, if any of you have been in my shoes, PLEASE feel free to give me any advice! I know it will be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Well I'm big time excited for y'all (and only slightly disappointed that you are not announcing baby #3-Ha!) I think y'all will have soooo much fun at Disney! Don't worry too much. How do the boys react to the cow at Chic-Fil-A? That might be a good indicator of things to come.

    Also, you might want to ask Annie specifics regarding strollers and such. She and Devin took Cooper several times, so I know she knows the ropes on a Disney "adventure" (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I give you props for tackling the adventure. We have taken Braley to both Sea World & Busch Gardens several times and she loves all the animals and the rides. However, when it come to those big characters that is a whole different story. We had planned to go for her birthday in March but after seeing her fear of the Chick-Fil-A cow I quickly changed my mind. Not to mention she is deathly afraid of the Easter bunny. We have decided to wait until next year.

    From my experience at the other parks I say take you own stroller and pack a lunch box with small snacks and juice boxes.

    ReplyDelete