This afternoon was spent with family in celebration of our cousin Isaac's 2nd birthday. The boys had such a great time, mostly due to the fact that Rebecca & Shawn have quite the expanse of land, a playset, and we had the most beautiful weather to work with! Those two played their little hearts out and it was a nice, quiet ride home!! Many thanks to Rebecca & Shawn for inviting us, we had a wonderful time!!! Here are some pics from today (I told you guys they'd end up on "the blog"...you know who you are!!!)
Waylon and the Birthday Boy, Isaac

Wyatt and our cousin Breanna

Of all places, my children (without fail) will gravitate toward the ones they shouldn't be in!

Sorry this is so short, it's late and I just finished making my hugest ever banana pudding, cupcakes, and a very special birthday cake...but more on those in my Easter post!
What fun. I can't wait until Allie's invited to her first little friend's birthday party! Hint Hint (: Just kidding! Love ya
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of the boys going towards the barn/shed that they shouldn't be near. I love it. I can't wait to see the Easter post.
ReplyDelete