The boys are at Nana & Poppa's. It is so quiet here. I'm not sure what to do now. I've cleaned up all the toys & the dishes are done. I'm showered, clothes and makeup on to go to a wedding that doesn't start until 4pm (and it's only 2:30). I have halved packages of beef and chicken, re-sealed and freezed them. I have eaten a bowl of un-interrupted Cap'n Crunch all by myself...no sharing. I have read a couple of chapters of a book with no pictures. I would vacuum and mop again, but I just did that yesterday and I'm not that much of an over-achiever. Wow. I didn't realize exactly how much time those boys took up!!! I am by no means complaining about having a break, but I have to admit I do miss them a little.
We didn't do a whole lot this week, so not much to tell there....we did take them to Jesse's work and let them check out the newly re-furbished train that his company just purchased. They LOVE trains, well, the idea of them anyway. They really liked this one from far away, but up close and personal I think was a bit intimidating. Maybe I'm wrong. I think what they didn't like was the fact that Jesse had to hold them the whole time they were up there...those railings are not intended to keep kiddos in and it was a long way to the ground. I think they just wanted to be let down to run free...

Here are a couple of new pics from around the house and playing outside that I thought were cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment