Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wyatt’s End of the Year Program & Spring Fling

I feel so behind!!  I’m trying really hard to keep up, but we’ve been so busy that it’s hard to find time to blog.

Here are some moments from Wyatt’s End of the Year Program:

Here he is all dressed up and ready for his program!!  He was so excited, and we know the boy can strike a pose!

DSCN4382

This was the super cute banner that his teachers made…

DSCN4385

Each of the kids got to go through with a different color sand to make a sand jar to take home.  (On a side note, Wyatt thought it’d be cool to shake his, so his sand jar consists of a pile of purplish gray sand.)

DSCN4386

I had to put this in here, the look on Bailey’s face cracks me up!  If those two ever end up together, I’m sure she’ll be shooting him that look often!

DSCN4392

DSCN4403

When the kids got their certificates, Mrs. Heather & Mrs. Belinda said a little funny thing about each kid.  Apparently they had practiced the program earlier in the day and Wyatt got embarrassed by what they said.  When he walked up to get his certificate, he told them, “Don’t say what you said about me earlier!”  So, they said, “Wyatt’s favorite thing to say is, “Guess What?!?!”,”  but the rest of the sentence was “Mrs. Heder, Mrs. Bewinda & Ms. Wemanda!!” 

DSCN4404

DSCN4407

So proud of their certificates!!

DSCN4408

The three amigos…I don’t know what Wyatt’s gonna do next year since his two best buddies are off to kindergarten. :(

DSCN4413

Wyatt and Mrs. Heather

DSCN4414

With Mrs. Belinda & Mrs. Heather.  He (and we) love these ladies!

DSCN4415

Wyatt and his buddy J.

DSCN4416

Wyatt and Ms. Amanda.

DSCN4417

One day during the last week of school, TES put on a “Spring Fling” for the kids.  They loved the slip n slide!!

DSCN4419

Waylon wasn’t really all about the water day, Ms. T thought he needed to be sprayed down…I’m not so sure Waylon thought it was the greatest idea!

DSCN4421DSCN4425

After all the slippin & slidin, a cool tasty treat was in order!

DSCN4433DSCN4435DSCN4437

Wyatt was a bit nervous about the giant blow up water slide, but he did it!!  And was so proud of himself when he got to the bottom!

DSCN4444DSCN4446

This has been such a wonderful school year for both of the boys!  I am really glad for the summer break, even though I’m not able to be home with them as much as I have in summers past.  Stay tuned for more summer adventures to come…next post: Swimming lessons!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment