Monday, May 30, 2011

Pre-K Graduation & Silver Springs

Last week was super busy for us.  We had Waylon’s end of the year program/Pre-K graduation.  This year he did MUCH better, he sang all of his songs and didn’t hide his head in his shirt at all!!  Here are some pictures that we took before we left the house…

DSCN4304DSCN4301

These pictures of Wyatt crack me up…that boy loves to have his picture taken & can offer a pose on demand!

DSCN4307

The theme of the program this year was “Color My World.”  All of the kids got to pick which color crayon they wanted to be.  My kid picks white.  I’m not even gonna say what came to mind when we saw him walk in!

DSCN4308DSCN4310DSCN4311

These three cuties did a great job with “Jack & Jill.”

DSCN4316

OK, so when the kids came in to “Pomp & Circumstance” everyone was very serious…until we spotted Waylon with his shades on!!  I can just imagine what he’ll do in 13 years when it comes to the big graduation!!

DSCN4317

He was so proud of his “diploma!”

DSCN4329DSCN4332

DSCN4334

Waylon with Mrs. Wendy & Mrs. Christy.  We’ve He’s been with these ladies for most of his little life the last 2 years and to say that we’ll miss them is a GREAT understatement!  Waylon has come so far and learned so much and a large amount of credit is due to these special ladies.  I can’t even begin to put into words how thankful I am for them!

DSCN4335

Silver Springs

Last Friday we went on a field trip with TES PK to Silver Springs.  I would love to say that we had so much fun & the boys loved it, but I try real hard not to lie!!  They did like the glass bottom boat…

DSCN4337

DSCN4338

…and they liked the carousel…

DSCN4357DSCN4358

DSCN4359

…and they loved the SpongeBob ice cream…

DSCN4361DSCN4363

…and watching a bird swim through the water diving for fish!

DSCN4369

And, oh, I forgot, they liked the ride that took them up in the air to get this view of the park!

DSCN4348

However, when it came time to look at these guys…

DSCN4364DSCN4365

…they got whiny, and tired, and thirsty, and hungry…so Daddy had to do something major to get the fun back on track!!  Wyatt thought this was funny, Waylon wouldn’t even get close!

DSCN4371

By the end of the day we had 4 tired, cranky people that still had a smidge of energy to offer up fake smiles!!

DSCN4342

4 comments:

  1. I am laughing so hard. Could be the white color crayon...Could be the fake smile picture....Or the thought of Wyatt sticking his head in that gator's mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! A busy week indeed! Ok. That pic of Waylon dressed as the white color crayon cracks me up. Lord have mercy. Thoughts came to my mind too! :) What kid picks white? Too funny! Of course, that is a "classic" color. My friends little girl likes brown. Again, weird color choice. She was singing about how much she loves her dog because he is her favorite color....

    ReplyDelete
  3. tears are streaming down my face as I thik of Waylon leaving us! I am so proud of him, he has came so far!! I love him dearly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That white crayon costume...oh my word! Your boys are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete