Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Break 2011

What a Spring Break!!  We had so much fun!!  So much fun in fact, that I didn’t take hardly any pictures.  So sad…

I had to work Monday & Tuesday, but as soon as I could leave work Tuesday, we were loaded up and headed to Crystal River.  Tania’s in-laws were gracious enough to let myself, the boys & Nana come and stay at their condo for a couple of days.  We swam, and swam, and swam some more!!  We went bowling…

DSCN4174

This picture cracks me up.  The bowling alley had bumpers, but no ramps, so the ball went rreeealllyyy slow.  Waylon’s was sooo slow this time that the bar came down over the pins to whisk them away before his ball even made it down!!

DSCN4168

…then took a drive down to the beach.  Wyatt loved the beach, even though we weren’t prepared to go there.  We started out on a drive because I had 2 boys in desperate need of a nap and ended up on the beach.  Wyatt was awake at that point and got out to check things out, but Way slept through.

  Mr.. Cool in his aviators…

DSCN4177

DSCN4178DSCN4179DSCN4180We got back home Thursday just in time to do some laundry, buy some groceries and get packed up again.  This time we were off to Otter Springs for some camping and a family reunion.  Nana & Popa rented a cabin and we took our camper down to spend the weekend. 

I see many more camping trips in the future!  The boys loved it and the adults all had a pretty good time too. We swam in the pool, played in the springs & fished.  We had a campfire both nights and lots of food and fellowship with family. 

Zoned out & staring at the fire after a very busy day!

DSCN4182 Kaelyn, Waylon & Tyler

DSCN4184 DSCN4190

Fishin’….

 DSCN4191 DSCN4192

DSCN4193

Wyatt got bored with the fishing and thought the mealworms were more fun…

DSCN4194

This camping trip was a trial run to see how we’d like it and how the boys would do.  Let’s just say I think we know what we’ll be doing this summer!!

3 comments:

  1. H has been telling me that with two boys I have to become a camping person. I think I need a trial run too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love camping in the state parks! We go next week to St. George Island. It really is a lot of fun with Gus as opposed to a hotel room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back. I've missed hearing stories at work and on the blog about your boys. Now maybe I can get back. Ha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete