At some point, I will go back and do a catch up post in pictures, but for now, it’s all about Easter.
The boys both had Easter parties at school…
Waylon’s class
He was an egg huntin’ fanatic!
Starting the hunt…
He was so determined that even a shoe falling off didn’t slow him down!
The basket Mrs. Heather & Mrs. Belinda helped him make; and Wyatt with his friend Bailey
Wyatt & Momma
We woke up early Easter morning and the boys checked out their Easter baskets…
They were most excited about their new Leapster games, the new wallets, and harmonicas (which I may or may not be regretting the purchase of…)
After a beautiful church service consisting of an Easter Cantata & message, we headed back to Nana’s for lunch & more egg hunting.
And after all the festivities at Nana’s, we went to Nana Kaye’s to finish out the day.
Wyatt was all too happy to keep hunting eggs, but Waylon was kind of over it. What you don’t see in this picture is his basket sitting in the middle of the grass. He’d get an armful of eggs then go dump them in the basket.
That got old after a while, and I guess he was completely bored, so he had to find another form of entertainment. I don’t think the rooster shared his enthusiasm!
Is this a cute crew or what?! Wyatt, Leah & Waylon…I think I smell trouble in a few years!
We had a wonderful Easter holiday, and I hope whoever may read this did too. The (many) egg hunts were fun, but not to be forgotten is the most important part…the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus.

Glad they got wallets to put that "wallet money" in. Enjoyed spending Sunday afternoon with you all.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE that you bought the boys harmonicas. We will have to get the kids together soon, since AC can play a mean harmonica these days ;) Ha! Hope y'all are having a great 'cation.
ReplyDelete