See this…
No, really. Look a little closer…
That little baby tooth that’s sticking out like crazy is caused by an extra tooth that the Good Lord has blessed us with, which is pushing that baby tooth right on out. It’s also causing us to have oral surgery on the 20th of June. (I say “us”, of course I mean “him.” But since Jesse & I’ll be the ones with all the anxiety, I feel I have earned the right to be included!) Waylon will have to be sedated, and thank the Lord his dentist office brings in a pediatric anesthesiologist with all of his monitors!! The point to all of this airing of our dental business is that I’m calling on all of you prayer warriors and asking for prayers now and especially as the time gets closer. Prayers for peace (for all of “us”) and no complications!

Will be lifting up my little nephew in prayers and of course his Mommy and Daddy too. Love you guys.
ReplyDeletepraying y'all through it sister!! HUGS!!!
ReplyDeleteI think sedation is the key word here, friend! I'll be praying just the same :)
ReplyDelete