Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Waylon!



On June 28, 2006 we welcomed this sweet baby boy into the world and our family...


...and we've watched him grow...

 ...and grow some more...


...and develop quite the personality...


 ...and we've watched him learn all kinds of new things...


...and become quite the handsome little guy... 




...and on June 28th, 2011, we wish this big 5 year old boy a very Happy Birthday!

We love you Waylon!!

3 comments:

  1. such a sweet post! I love it! and he is SOOOO handsome!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe "my little" Waylon is 5 today. Seems like just a few weeks ago I was at the hospital waiting for his arrival. Waylon will always have a special place in my heart. Happy Birthday Waylon, Aunt Tania loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Happy Birthday, Waylon! I am hoping we can make it to the big party on Saturday...

    ReplyDelete