Hi, I’m Crystal, and I’m newly addicted to Etsy.
For a while now, I’ve been hearing people talking about how they got this or that on Etsy, and how fabulous it was, but never really looked into it. One of my good friends brought her laptop to work one night and gave me an Etsy tutorial. I. Became. Hooked.
I could spend HOURS on there just browsing, and my favorite list is growing longer & longer! I’m finding gifts for babies, for Christmas, and just growing a wish list for all sorts of things.
Which brings me to my present to myself…
I’ve been shopping around for a few years now for a necklace for myself. I’ve looked online, in magazines, etc for a silver tag necklace with the boys’ names stamped on it. Every one I’d found was just missing something….until now! I stumbled upon a Miss Annie Reh’s shop on Etsy and fell in love!!
She has lots of beautiful pieces, and was so easy to work with to get the exact, one of a kind necklace that I’d been searching for. Here’s what I got:
I am absolutely IN LOVE!!!


it's beautiful!! I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteCrystal I absolutely love it!! I too have been wanting one of these but I want to wait until we have a second child so I can put that name on it also. Etsy is great, I think I'll go browse right now:)
ReplyDeleteI love the necklace, glad you finally found what you were looking for.
ReplyDeleteI love it too! I remember when we were looking at these at work like a year ago. Yeah for Etsy.
ReplyDeleteGirl, I'm in love too. That necklace is PRECIOUS! I know what you mean, Carrie kept talking about Etsy, and when I finally checked it out, I fell in love. I love looking at all the neat things people have on there. I'm glad you bought yourself something. It is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Please don't tell Jesse that I am the one that gave you Etsy lessons as he may NEVER like me or let us do lunch or have playdates!!
ReplyDelete