Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Preschool Photography

Wyatt brought me the Mickey Mouse camera this morning, complaining that there was something wrong with it.  The memory card was full, so I went through and deleted most of the pictures on there, which consisted of shots of the TV, train table, toys, random ceiling fan pics, etc.  However, I did keep this one, because I thought it was sweet…

PICT0609Not sure who took it or when (could’ve been up to a year ago), or whose feet those are, but I am sure that it’s precious!!

5 comments:

  1. I couldnt agree more! That IS precious!!! :) I want to get AB one of the preschool cameras for her bday or Christmas this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you got some interesting angles!! I do like feet pictures (only of little kids feet of course:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so precious! I just love those little feet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute, Crystal! Loving the pic. I just noticed the change in their pictures. Very cute. Those are 2 cute little boogers, even if you do have to chase them through Walmart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet picture. I love those fat little toes!!!

    ReplyDelete