Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!


Today marked the occasion of another birthday in our house! On this day, 2 years ago, Mr. Wyatt James made his grand entrance into the world. 2 years ago at this time, I was in the hospital and most likely in the Special Care Nursery visiting my 5 hour old baby boy, probably crying (me, not him) and all in all a bundle of nerves.

You see, Wyatt has been drama from the start. He couldn't just be born and that be it, oh no, he had to show his behind from the beginning and come out 3 weeks early; grunting and having respiratory difficulty. This won him some time under an oxyhood, IV fluids, 48 hours of antibiotics, and a stressed out mommy! As we all know, this was just the beginning; and to this day, whatever Wyatt does, we know it'll be dramatic!





We all know that Wyatt's rocky start has had no effect on his current well-being whatsoever. He is a healthy, happy, joyful, smart, funny, handsome little boy. Today was fun, we did much the same as we did on Waylon's birthday. Presents, cake and ice cream and called it a day. Wyatt got MORE Cars stuff which he was ecstatic about!



Looking back on the last 2 years, I can't believe the time has gone by so fast. These boys definitely make the time pass quickly! I know I've said it before, and surely this won't be the last time, but I just can't believe how much God has blessed us with our boys.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Wyatt! Wish I could have been there to have cake and ice cream with you.

    I'll see about getting the boys their birthday presents to you sometime this week. :)

    ReplyDelete