
As far as birthdays go, this year was pretty uneventful. We did have presents first thing this morning, then my mom came over this afternoon with more presents and we had birthday cake. (Well, mom, Wyatt and I had birthday cake...Waylon is like his Daddy and not too into sweets!) Here are some pics of the big event!
The cake is a little pathetic (a cake maker I am not)...but it tasted really good!!
Oh, for those of you who may be wondering, we decided to postpone our Sea World trip. We decided about midnight the night before we were going to go that we were insane for trying to take these kiddos to Sea World in the heat of summer! Since our tickets are good until December 2010, we decided to wait and go later this year when the weather cools off a little instead.

Happy Happy Birthday Waylon! I can't believe that boy is 3! Time is flying. It seems like I was just coming over to your house to meet Baby Way for the very first time. He was such a handsome baby who has since grown into one very cool little boy with lots of personality!
ReplyDeleteI love your homemade Cars cake! Homemade cakes are the best, don't knock it! Way to go mama. I should have told you this before hand, but next year we will rent you out the front of the Journal for Way's party...I know it's one of his favs! :)
The cake is cute. Plus you made it you made it... that is what counts.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Waylon!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so this Birthday wish for Waylon is a little late. I was thinking of him on his birthday,(while traveling to summer camp with the youth). Looks like he had a fun. Wish I could have been there to eat some of that cake. :) Happy Birthday to one of my favorite little guys! Love you Waylon.
ReplyDelete