I think I'm sick now solely because I have time off from work coming up. I remember growing up it seemed like over Christmas or Spring Break, mom or Tania would end up getting sick just in time for the break. I guess my health streak has run out, or I'm getting old...it's my turn now. 14 glorious nights off of work coming up starting next Wednesday....I have no choice but to get better!
On a less depressing note, I currently have an almost completely open schedule during my time off which I am extremely happy about. We are planning on taking the boys to Sea World for the day just before Waylon's birthday (so he won't technically be 3 and we won't have to buy a ticket. I'm a bargain buyer!) I'm thinking they'll really enjoy it, especially judging by the fascination they have with the lobster tank at Wal-Mart. Other than that, I'm planning to take them to the toddler program at the library (if my friend would tell me what time it starts - you know who you are!), spend some time playing outside, catch up with some friends over lunch, start potty-training....ok, this is supposed to be a vacation, so maybe not so much on the potty-training. We'll see how ambitious I end up being. I love the fact that I have almost no plans for a pretty good stretch of time.
This is a pretty "Wordy Wednesday" for me, so I'll just end with a picture that could've been on a Wordless Wednesday post had I not been so chatty.

Well, I'm glad you're getting some much needed time off girl. I just hope that you aren't sick during it. I'm sure y'all will have a blast at Sea World. What is it about kids that make them LOVE the lobster tank at Walmart. I remember Rheba being fascinated by it too.
ReplyDeleteI do know who I am and I apologize. The summer kids library program in Trenton is on Thursdays at 11 a.m. (I went to the one in Hilliard last week).
ReplyDeleteI am sorry y'all are sick still...I hope everyone gets well for your break from work. Let's go to lunch one day during your break (just don't stop by the Journal first or we'll have to leave Way with dad-HA HA).