Thursday, June 7, 2012

First and Last

Today is the last day of school!  Look how much we’ve grown since August…

First Day of Kindergarten

DSCN4895

Last Day of Kindergarten

2012-06-07_06-58-38_276

First Day of Pre-K

DSCN4891

Last Day of Pre-K

2012-06-07_07-01-25_627

Don’t you love how by the end of the year, you don’t care so much about what they wear, you’re just thankful they’re dressed & ready on time! Hence the camo & Transformer socks… :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your boys grew so much during the year!! That last photo made me laugh...I agree. Ready & on time means a lot! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the end of the school year!!! Looking forward to them coming to stay with us for a few days. Lots of fun stuff planned for us to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! I was thinking the same thing looking at my kids this morning wearing their illegal flip-flops and shorts that were too big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I figured the boys just had their own end of the school year style going :)

    ReplyDelete