Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Keeping Busy

Lately, I’ve had an abundance of homework.  I’m taking Statistics during Summer A and it has practically consumed my life!!  It’s 16 weeks of curriculum crammed into 6 weeks of class, so you can imagine how I’m feeling right now! 

Jesse has been awesome about finding things for the boys to do so that I can work in peace & quiet.  One of their favorite (and very productive) things to do is pick blackberries.  We’ve had cobbler, and I also baked my first blackberry upside down cake.  Through all this, I also found out that the husband is a pretty good photographer :)

IMAG0445IMAG0449IMAG0453IMAG0457IMAG0462IMAG0465IMAG0466IMAG0471

Happy (almost) Summer!!

4 comments:

  1. Crystal, I must say I'm impressed with your hubby's photography skills! You know what that means? He learned from the best.."you"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there with your school work, you'll make it. Jesse is a great photographer, loving that he got some great photos of the boys. I bet that blackberry upside down cake was delicious. Maybe we can make some blackberry jelly next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such fond memories of picking blackberries in the summer...ruined more shirts than I care to count!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesse is a great photographer!!!! WOW And how 'bout sharing that blackberry upside down cake recipe with us, friend?

    ReplyDelete